Archpriest Dimitry Smirnov: Give the baby to me

18 August 2011, 15:20

Well-known Moscow priest proposes that women planning an abortion have their babies and give them to him

Moscow, August 18, Interfax - Head of the Moscow Patriarchate Department for Relations with the Armed Forces Archpriest Dimitry Smirnov promises to help those women who refuse from abortion and chose to give birth to their babies.




"I always give one reason: Why do you need to kill? Give the baby to me, no problem. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't use bad words, and I have two university degrees," Father Dimitry said in A Matter of Principle TV program.

"My parish is one of the largest both in Moscow and globally, and not a single woman among my parishioners is willing to make an abortion. If we manage to stop abortions, we get an immediate growth," he believes.

According to Father Dimitry, he visited a Moscow maternity clinic, and each woman there explained her intention to make an abortion with financial challenges.

"I was telling them we could give our guarantee to meet those challenges. But my own biggest problem was that not a single woman turned for help to me," he said.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: