Metropolis of New Jersey, USA

The Very Reverend and Reverend Clergy of the
Holy Metropolis of New Jersey

My Beloved Co-Celebrants in the Lord, I pray that this message finds you well. It is with great joy that I am able to announce to all of you that, on Saturday, October 1
Pittsburgh.

Orthodox Christians of our Communities the opportunity to attend and celebrate the Divine Services in a Monastic setting and will be a wonderful time for prayer and reflection.
I am also asking that the Clergy of each Community ensure that all individuals who will be in attendance are made aware of the proper protocols concerning dress and appearance in a
Monastic setting. Attached to this encyclical is a flier from the Monastery listing the times and services which will be celebrated. The Divine Liturgy will begin at 9:00 A.M. on Saturday morning. I hope that as many as are able, will be in attendance with me, to offer praise and thanksgiving to the Theotokos, and to her Son, Christ our True God. I remain,
With Paternal Love and Blessings,
This is the first time that I will be making a Pastoral visit to the Monastery of the Holy Protection of the Theotokos, and I would like to extend an invitation to those Clergy and Faithful of our Holy Metropolis of New Jersey who are available to join me in celebrating the Divine Liturgy on this most special day. To better coordinate and assist, those who want to attend the Feast Day Celebration at the Monastery, I would like to suggest that the Parishes charter a bus/van, expenses of this charter travel to be covered by individuals. This Pilgrimage will afford the Clergy and Faithful
st, 2011, I have been invited to celebrate the Divine Liturgy, for the Feast of the Holy Protection of the Theotokos, at Ιερἀς Μονἠς Αγἰας Σκἐπης της Θεοτὀκου (Monastery of the Holy Protection of the Theotokos) in the Holy Metropolis of

Metropolitan of New Jersey
E V A N G E L O S

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: